The main motive of Robotics Junior workshop is to build future engineers by providing them basic knowledge and creating interest in field of Robotics. Today there is a great demand of technically skilled professionals .Our vision is to provide quality education keeping in minds the interest among the students and changing technology.
How can Robotics help your kids.
- This is the first step towards Engineering.
- This program helps them to think creative and to make a working model.
- Develops vocabulary and communication skills to explain how the model works.
- Reflects on how to find technical answers and imagine new possibilities.
- Helps them to understand 2D drawings and convert it to a 3D model.
- Makes them understand and realise Physics in a practical environment.
Course Highlights (Basics)
- Basic understanding of electrical and electronics .
- Identifying and using electronics components like IC, transistor, relay, diode, capacitor, resistor, etc.
- Basic understanding of Mechanical and robotics system.
- Identifying and using Mechanical tools like Vice, Hex saw, Pliers, Cutter, File, Screw, Drillgun, Vernier etc.
- Understanding the concept of gears, pinion, shaft, pulley etc.
- Getting hand on experience on soldering iron.
- Getting hand on experience on multimeter.
- Getting hand on experience on Continuty tester.
- Getting hand on experience on resistance calculation.
- Learning the basic principal of glowing a LED , using suitable resistor.
- Understanding ohms laws with practical experiments.
- Learning the motors /generators principal.
- Understanding and designing simple electrical network.
- Designing a Robot using motors ,wheels ,sensors and other mechanical structure.
- Use of Actuators ,Motors and Sensors.
- Making working models.
- 4 legged mechanical robot
- 6 legged mechanical robot
- Fire fighting robot with wired remote control.
- Robotics crane with wired remote control.
- Pick and place robot with wired remote control.
- Floor cleaning robot with wired remote control.
- Wired remote control robot.
- Scissor lift robot with wired remote control.
- Robotics Crane with Electromagnet controlled by wired remote control
- Industrial robot car for lifting heavy objects controlled by wirer remote control
- DTMF based Cell phone controlled robot without microcontroller.
- Obstacle avoider robot without microcontroller(AUTONOMOUS)
- Line following robot without microcontroller (AUTONMOUS)
- Projects based on 555 timer IC.
- Projects based on Transistor.
All the necessary tools and materials will be provided accordingly based on the projects.
- 1 Month Program--(Basics topics +One Major project)
- 2 Month program--(Basics topics + Two major projects)
- 3 Month program--(Basic topics +Two mini projects +Two major projects)
- 6 Month program--(Basic topics + 4 mini projects +3 Major projects)
- 1 Month Program (Two classes per Week)
- 2 Month program (Two classes per Week)
- 3 Month program (Two classes per Week)
- 6 Month program (Two classes per Week)
Note : The robots /Projects built by the students can be taken by the students only after paying addition fee .
- 1 Month Program Rs 1500 INR
- 2 Month program Rs 2500 INR
- 3 Month program Rs 4000 INR
- 6 Month program Rs 8000 INR